Friday, September 16, 2011

A new start

Hugs of blessings to you my friends. Kansas has turned cooler, a relief from the record-breaking number of 100-degree days we had over the summer. Now it's time to get back to stamping and blogging and sharing with you. Procrastination is no longer my master (at least in this area of my life).

Since the shock of the closing of The Angel Company and with that the need to figure out and change my business, I've been pondering, pondering and wondering just what to do. I'd like to say that I have all the answers, but I don't. What I do know is that I'm going to jump in here and just start sharing and not making any more excuses why I can't do whatever. We'll figure it out together and inspire each other through stamping. I'm game if you are.

Right now I'm working on a Christmas Card Stamping Spree to be held October 7 & 8. I don't have the details quite yet, because I'm still deciding on projects for beginners and more advanced stampers--a variety--some quick and simple and others more time-consuming and complicated. You'll get to choose which way you want to go. So, I'll quit now and get back to work since I finally got in here and set up my blog again. Somehow I lost it all so here we go again. In the meantime, stamp something and encourage someone with it.

Inspiring hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment